I came to my blog this afternoon to find a note from one of my readers. I followed a link back to her blog to find this waiting for me:
I cried when I saw it. What a thoughtful and kind gesture. I am truly inspired to think that even through the pain and grief of losing her own son, this woman is passing on such kindness to other parents who have lost babies. To know that someone thought of Freja today, and went out of their way to do something special to honor her means the world to me. Thank you, Lea. You made my day alot brighter :)
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
5 comments:
I'm so glad you like it... and I'm so glad it put a gentle smile on your face, if just for a moment.
Please let me know if you would like the original wings. I could mail them to you.
lcreeves3@hotmail.com
Lea rocks!
Lea does rock :-)
So glad you got that little uplift in your day. Lea is so nice and the wings are beautiful. BTW I love the pic of Freja. She's so beautiful.
just beautiful
Post a Comment