We're going to our friend's cabin for the next few days, so if I'm not around, it's not because I'm ignoring you ;) I think this will be a very enjoyable MUCH needed vacation for our family. I'm glad that we can do this with the kids. Sometimes I get so caught up with myself and just coping day-to-day that I overlook the fact that the kids need to do some fun things with us as a family. They've experienced more than their fair share of watching me mope around in my PJs all day.
I hope to have a fair bit of time to spend exploring the great outdoors, taking in all the beautiful things that nature has given us and breathing in the fresh air. I'll be taking my camera, trying to capture some inspiration.
Love & strength to you all. I'll be thinking about you alot while I'm gone.
XO
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
3 comments:
You deserve a break, I hope your holiday is relaxing and peaceful. I also took a vacation to be out in nature shortly after Lachlan died, and I found it to be inspiring to see all of the beautiful tall mountains.
I hope you enjoy your vacation and get a lot of time outdoors!
Have a wonderful time, I hope you find some peace and reprieve from the pain during your time away.
Post a Comment