BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Morning Discovery

After having dreams for the past several nights about being pregnant, and I mean really, REALLY convincing dreams that left a lingering feeling after I woke up - I finally broke down an took a HPT... A faint but obvious positive line showed up after a few moments. I just knew it! I am going to check again tomorrow morning to see if it's gotten any darker.

A positive test on the four month anniversary of burying our daughter..... I've felt very emotional today. I am happy about the prospect of another baby, but more of a subdued happy than in my past pregnancies. I just don't feel it's real yet. I hope I will be able to relax and enjoy this pregnancy and get over all the "what if's."

I hope with every ounce of my being that this works out.

We went to visit out beautiful girl tonight at her resting spot. I took her wreath to her which I had redone. The flowers on it had died months ago and it looked depressing and abandoned.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I can handle whatever happens in the coming months with strength.

6 comments:

Lachlan's mum said...

I am crossing everything for you and really hoping that you have a very uneventful 9 months and a beautiful healthy baby. It's amazing that you are so in tune with your body to have these dreams. ((hugs)) Congratulations mama!

Mirne said...

Gosh, I hope you have very uneventful and sticky and healthy 9 months. And that you get to take home a happy, healthy baby. :-)

Holly said...

Wow!! Congratulations! That is such wonderful news. :) I pray for a safe and happy pregnancy for you.

If you follow Sue's My Forever Child page on facebook you can get 10% off. Just use the code FACEBOOK.

Anonymous said...

i was so hopeful for you after reading your dream post! i can't believe it either. i'm so happy for you!!!!!

Once A Mother said...

How did I miss this post? I saw today's post and thought to myself, huh... morning sickness?? :) I am so happy for you and pray that you have a nice and easy pregnancy.

Michelle said...

Congratulations. I pray that your pregnancy goes smoothly.

If you go to my blog you might notice that we have a friend in common. I am not sure if she has shared my story with you.