Remembering how my life changed two years ago on this day. At 6:10 AM, a piece of me died with her. We gathered up our things and began our journey home from the hospital without our baby - exhaused and defeated. These last two years have been such a whirlwind of trying to put the pieces back together. I'm resigned to the fact that it will be my life's journey. Miss you every second of every day, Freja
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
6 comments:
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers tonight! ((((HUGS))))
Thinking of you and your precious daughter. I'm so sorry for your loss. xoxo
((HUGS))
That walk out of the hospital is something I will never forget. I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Thinking of you.
((hug))
♥ Freja ♥
Thanks for the happy birthday on Kristen's blog ... happy belated to you too!
We never had to experience that walk out of the hospital without our baby, but I can sure imagine it.
I'd like to leave you with a quote that someone sent us after Georgia died. It rang especially true for me and I do my best to live by it (as hard as that is sometimes).
"Say not in grief that she is no more, but say in thankfulness that she was. A death is not the extinguishing of a light, but the putting out of the lamp because the dawn has come." - Rabindranath Tagore
Post a Comment