BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 15, 2011

It's hard to believe that at this time two years ago, I was just about to go to my daughter's burial. My mind has been swamped with thoughts and memories of the significance - and horror - of this day.

The kids and I are just getting ready to go visit their sister, and we're taking the Easter decorations that we picked out yesterday to decorate her grave with. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this day. I thought I was doing okay and would hold it together, but as time ticks on, I'm scared of how I might feel when we get to the cemetary knowing that it's been exactly two years since I had to face that horribly traumatic day of placing my baby's tiny body in the ground.

I have so much more to write about, and birthday pictures to post too. I'm going to try and find some quiet time this evening to process my thoughts and write it all out. The last 22 days have gone by so quickly. I've been lost in thought and reflection (and the hecticness of life,) and time has continued to speed forward.....

5 comments:

Jen said...

((hugs))

Sarita Boyette said...

Hope you made it through the cemetery visit OK. I know it must have been hard. Sending positive thoughts you way. xoxo

Holly said...

thinking of you ♥ i sent you a little something. have you gotten it yet?

Lisette said...

((HUGS))

Lea said...

Love you