BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I think it's very fitting.....

..... That March should come in with such extreme, volatile weather.

The wind is whipping snow around like I've never seen before. I can hear it howling through the house. It sounds like nature is screaming.... Eerie....

I am feeling very much the same. Funny how my mood often mirrors the weather, when I stop to notice. I have been dreading this day coming - March 1st. I know there is no escaping the next weeks, which will surely fly by and be then be gone forever, just as the days she lived... Such a whirlwind of thoughts and emotion within me as I venture into this time of year which holds so many memories dear to me.

4 comments:

Lea said...

Remembering sweet, Freja with you, my dear. I know these next few weeks will be especially tough.

Lisette said...

((HUGS))

Mom to Three Angels said...

Remembering your beautiful daughter with you today. *Hugs*

Holly said...

We've been getting dumped w/ rain. Im sick of it. When the weather is crappy I can't visit her like I want to.