I am exhausted.
We are in the middle of baking a cake for tomorrow. I got DP on board with me and we are making a star shaped cake... One which hopefully will resemble her ice candle that we took to her grave on Christmas.
It has been such a busy day. Running here and there, picking up necessities for our 'party' tomorrow, doing crafts with the kids for their sister. Boo wanted to go visit Freja today and it was a beautiful day outside so we went and spent a little while with her. It warms my heart when my little girl requests to go visit her sister. I love to watch her love her sister in her own unique way.
I will ice her cake in the morning... I don't think I have the energy to get that done tonight.
So, ready or not... Here comes the day I've been bracing myself for....
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
5 comments:
I don't think I have ever commented on your blog, but wanted to say that I will be thinking of you as you celebrate your darling's birthday. My name is Sarita and I have lost a daughter also. I'm so sorry for your loss.
sboyette@tx.rr.com
Thinking about all of you today! Happy birthday beautiful Freja!
With you in spirit.
I lit a candle for Freja when I woke up yesterday morning and thoughts of your daughter and your family filled my head all day long. I hope the day was kind to you.
Freja's cake sounds beautiful. I hope her special day passed gently for you.
<3 Sweet little girl.
Post a Comment