I am happy to report that after I wrote my last blog post (and my two-year-old and I decorated Freja's little Christmas tree,) we all took it to her grave once we picked up Princess from school.
It was so cold out though... Like, cold where your skin freezes in under five minutes. Dispite my effots to cover every bit of exposed skin on her face, Boo was crying after only a couple of minutes and grabbing at her face saying "Owwwwwwie," so the kids sat in the car with their hot chocolate while DP and I finished arranging the little tree and snapping a couple of pics.
I also wanted to mention that I received the little Angel ornament that I ordered, like the one that Once A Mother got for her Peyton. Thank you Kristin, for finding out and sharing the contact info for Allison. I am feeling relieved to know that I was finally able to find the perfect ornament for my little girl.
I'll end this with a couple of pictures:
Freja's Tree:
Angel Ornament (on the front it says 'Bless This Baby')
On the back, it says 'Freja 3/25/09'
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
6 comments:
The tree is lovely and I just love those ornaments that Allison makes. They are precious!
Your tree looks great! You and the kids did a great job!
I'm glad Freja has her tree!! I'm glad that Kristin shared about the ornaments b/c I got some too. I love them!!
What a nice idea to give Freja her own tree. I especially love the angel ornament. I bought an ornament from Hallmark with a boy laying beside a candle and on it reads 'sleep in heavenly peace'. We will always cherish this ornament. Wishing you peace and happiness during the holiday season.
The angel baby ornament is simply beautiful. Peace.
i love it, and especially that the back has been personalized. i didn't even think to ask her to do that. the tree is beautiful, like your little Freja... thinking of you this week especially, friend.
Post a Comment