
I've been given the Honest Scrap Award by two of my friends - Lachlan's Mum, and Once A Mother. This award is for bloggers who write honestly from their heart, from the depth of their soul. Thank you for passing this on to me! There are many bloggers who I read and would like to pass this on to but many have already gotten this award and shared their '10 interesting facts.'
There are a couple of rules to accepting the award. Firstly is the pass the award on to 7 other bloggers, and secondly to list 10 honest and hopefully interesting things about yourself. Here are seven of the many touching blogs that really resonate with me:
1 - Inanna Journey
2 - Reflections Of A Butterfly
3 - Nicholas' Touch
4 - By God's Grace
5 - Brianna Gives Hope
6 - Angel Albums
7 - Opus Angara
And now, for the 10 honest things about me:
1 - I am really, reaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyy nauseated today. Okay, so it isn't an interesting fact, but it is honest ;)
2 - I have collected boxes upon boxes of scrapbooking materials with the intention of making awesome scrapbooks for my kids, but I haven't even started my six-year-old's yet.
3 - I am usually obsessed with chocolate and crave it so badly. My obsession was at it's highest point during my pregnancy with Freja. I could literally eat pounds of the stuff every day (though, most days I didn't!) But I had to have a square of chocolate before my feet even hit the floor in the morning. I need my fixxxxxxxxxx!
4 - I still don't know what I want to do with my life, career-wise. For now, I'm content with raising my kids, but when they're all in school I think I might like to persue Nursing. I would really like to work in the NICU after spending the time we did with Freja in there.
5 - I CANNOT STAND HANNAH MONTANNA. Why, oh why has she become so famous? I just don't get it. She can't sing OR act.
6 - Before having kids, I loved going to concerts and I was quite a groupie. I have partied with Smash Mouth, and Reverend Horton Heat after their shows, to name a couple.
7 - Since my early teens, I have mostly been vegetarian. I've gone back and forth a few times with eating/not eating chicken and fish, however.
8 - I love photography. I want to buy some proper equipment and an SLR camera so badly. I'd love to somehow make a business out of this.
9 - I've invested more money in my cloth diaper stash than I would've spend on disposible diapers for a few kids. I started out cloth-diapering with the intention of saving money, but then I discovered the joy of Goodmama diapers, and there went my savings account!
10 - I have horrible eyesight. I wear contacts, but when I take them out at night I couldn't even make out the details of your face if you were sitting three feet away from me.
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
5 comments:
well, shoot. i wanted to pass this award onto you too but you've already gotten it. lol
loved your list, holly!
i too spent SO MUCH MONEY on cloth diapers in my time.
I enjoyed reading your list! I also ate a little bit of chocolate every day when I was pregnant with Lachlan. :)
The scrap has made its rounds this week. :) And all the mommies deserve it!
Maybe someday you'll get to those scrapbooks. By the time they're out of the house you'll have the time to do them. lol They take time to do and that's something that's hard to come by as you know!
Oh my gosh I've spend a fair share on CDs too. I had quite a good stash of GMs but I sold them all to go back to pockets as it was better for my sitter. GMs can get so addicting! And I saw that GM was making a waterproof dipe? I don't think I imagined that did I?
Thanks for including my blog in your list...I was so honored. (blushing)
I loved your list! I would have to agree about Hannah Montana....sigh...and my boys will add the Jonas Brothers to the mix. (grin)
thank you so much for writing on Annabels site. Your comments for Brianna is so thoughtful. I know you must hate this T18 thing but I just get so down when one goes home. I know they are in God's (good) Hands.
Post a Comment