BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

My Pregnancy Blog

I just wanted to mention that I created a blog some time ago, to track the events and my thoughts about my current pregnancy. The blog is called Chasing the Rainbow, and although I've only written once so far, I hope to change that soon. Up to this point in my pregnancy, I've just felt very.... introverted and inwardly reflective about this experience, especially since it is very closely following the same timeline as last year when I was pregnant with Freja. I haven't had much to say to others. Just that whole trying to get through one day at a time kind of thing, with alot of fears and anxiety along the way.

1 comments:

Once A Mother said...

thank you for sharing this with us. you will write when it feels right. if inward reflection is what brings you comfort, that is the way you should go. sending you so many good thoughts for this pregnancy. so happy for you.