
Thanks to Kristin for starting this weekly theme where we can update and keep track of our rainbow babies latest antics and milestones. I agonized for quite some time whether or not I should make this a part of this blog - my grief blog, or my rainbow baby blog that I started nearly two years ago after I found out I was pregnant with Soren. I decided to go with this blog, since it has more followers and I have only written in my other blog once. Soren is, after all, a part of Freja's story... So I guess I will continue to write on occasion about him here as well.
Our latest adventure is walking. Soren finally took his first steps by himself last night, around 9:30 PM! He slept in until around 9 this morning, and I nearly woke him up because I was so excited to watch him try to walk some more.
It's so cute how he holds on to his shirt for balance...
I love my little man!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Friday Rainbow Baby Blog Rodeo
Posted by lost--for--words at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Soren is such a cutie! oh my gosh. I love the holding his chest for balance bit. so funny! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome milestone with us!
Oh my gosh! He is precious! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
He is such a cute lil boy! And I love his blonde hair! It's crazy to think he is walking already!
He is so beautiful, Holly! Love him!
I don't know if you saw my post last week that you were the winner of the Beyond Words Designs giveaway... please email me or comment on my blog with your email address to claim your $50 store credit! I will have to pick another winner tomorrow night if I don't hear from you (and I really don't want to do that!) :)
Lauren
www.poppielane.com
I am so sorry that I couldn't extend the length of time for you to be in touch about the giveaway! I really did hate having to pick a different winner, but the owner of Beyond Words Designs (Stephanie) did tell me that she would still offer you a discount on anything you wanted to purchase from her site.
I hope you're having a great weekend!
That is just too adorable. He's so cute.
Post a Comment