For the past few weeks, I've been searching the internet high and low for the perfect ornament for Freja to add to our tree this Christmas. I was browsing through Etsy one night, when I happened upon a store that sold beautiful beach glass items. I kept looking through the amazing items she had to offer, when I suddenly found the most awesome angel ornaments I have ever seen! They were tiny angels, made of beach glass! Instantly, Kristin's (Once A Mother's) story about sea glass and grief came rushing back to me. It was so fitting that this should be our special ornament for our girl (not to mention that the glass is pink and in the shape of a heart - Perfect!) Once Christmas is over, I plan to find a sunny window to hang it in.
Beth is an amazing woman to work with - The kindness and compassion she has shown me has left me speechless. Like I said, I ordered one angel, but when I opened my package, I found two and a little note saying that my angel needed a friend! I highly recommend that you check out her Etsy store Beachglassshop, to see if she has something that you might want in memory of your Angel. You can be guaranteed that whatever you purchase from her will be carefully crafted with love.
If you do purchase something from her, please let her know that Holly sent you :) She is having a sale now too - 10% off and free shipping within the US!!
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
4 comments:
So beautiful, I am going to have to check out her store. Thanks for sharing.
So, I checked out the shop...and bought a pink and blue one for my babies. Thanks for sharing her beautiful work!
Whenever I see sea glass I think of Kristin's post. The ornaments is so sweet! I will have to check out her shop although I doubt my hubs will let me buy anything right now!!
I just visited the shop and I totally have been there before! I was looking at the necklaces a while ago and was thinking of getting one but never did. Small world!
Post a Comment