I have a blog entry in the making.... So many thoughts have been swirling around my mind, but right now I want to draw attention to this project.If you have time, please consider joining. It's a holiday ornament swap, and you will receive a holiday ornament with your baby’s name, made with love by another grieving parent. You will also create an ornament with a lost baby’s name for another family. I just signed up, and can't wait to create something that will bring a little bit of light to a family who is missing their baby this holiday season
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
3 comments:
I think this is awesome, I just signed up this morning.
Thank you for pointing us in this directions. Beautiful. I signed up :)
What a neat idea. I'm not sure if I'll sign up or not. I don't want to make something and it not turn out good for another family.
Post a Comment