Remembering.....
Oh it's the story of my life. Every day I remember my baby girl. Possibly even every minute of every day, a thought of her in some form passes through my mind. I try to remember what she smelled like. What the weight of her tiny body felt like. What it was like to look into her eyes. What it was like to pick her up when she cried, and how she instantly calmed as soon as she was in my arms. I remember her, and the details of our time together, every day. Every second of every day.
Today I also remember all my amazing Sisters who I've met on this journey, and their babies who have gone too soon. I am so grateful that throughout the walk down this long and winding path, I've never had to walk alone.
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
5 comments:
Remembering with you ♥
remembering sweet little Freja with you..((hugs))
Remembering Freja with you. My candles were lit last night for all our precious children. I, too, am grateful (although sad too) that there is much company on this journey.
What a special little girl Freja is.... a beautiful spirit... she shines through you. Freja is remembered often. xx
So sweet, my candle was lit for Freja too.
Post a Comment