BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

I can't believe two months ago today, I lost my baby girl. Two months. Sixty days. Where has the time gone? The memories of her are still so fresh. I can still feel the weight of her in my arms and the remember the smell of her hair like it was yesterday. I don't know how I've survived these sixty days without her. At times the pain was so extreme I was sure it would kill me, and I'm still not convinced that it won't. I'll never forget that day when we came home without her, after staying with her in the hospital for the 15 days of her life. I collapsed into bed in a big mess of tears, snot and drool and cried until I had nothing left. It hurt to breathe. The pain of my family's loss was so extreme - incomparable even, to any physical pain I have ever endured. I think having the c-section without any anesthesia would've been a walk in the park compared to the pain of losing a child.

0 comments: