Please little one..... Be okay.....
I woke up yesterday to some strange bleeding.... This is TMI, but it was more brown and not bright red. Still, this is very odd to be happening to me at 15+ weeks. I calmly explained to DP in only a few words what was going on, then the subject changed quickly and I tried to put on my big girl underwear and carry about the day as if it wasn't killing me inside as I thought of all the horrible possibilities about why this might be happening. I also tried to rest and tried to explain to those around me that it was important I try not to over do it.... But of course with it being one week before Christmas, with a last minute decision to put new flooring in our bedroom and the hallway (meaning EVERY.SINGLE.PIECE of furniture, storage box, etc had to be hauled out of the room and put in the living room/kid's bedroom,) there was NO rest in sight.
And to top it off, we still don't even have our tree up. I can't find a single spot in this crammed house to put it. I've spent the entire day, and this evening, trying to move things here and there. I've hauled more Rubbermaid totes than I care to admit. But I finally just got pissed off enough to stop caring about ME and just did it, because apparently it wasn't obvious to others in this house as they watched me carry box after box of heavy shit I KNOW (and THEY KNOW) I shouldn't have been carrying.
I give.
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
3 comments:
:( I am hoping And praying everything is ok!
Thinking of you. I hope you find can a little peace and rest over the holidays.
Oh no. I hope you can find time and space to rest up.
Post a Comment