Remembering how this day changed my life 17 months ago.
Remembering where I was at this time last year.... Only five months in.
It's hard to recall a time in my life when this pain wasn't here. As I go about my day-to-day life as 'normally' as I can these seventeen months later, she is never far from my thoughts. I wake up in the morning and think of her, carry her with me all day long, and go to sleep every night and tuck her in close to my heart.
SGM Visits The Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity House
4 years ago
3 comments:
Thinking of Freja with you. Gosh I can relate to you so much. Our daughter's are never far from our thougths. Sometimes I feel guilty for having good day but then I really think about it and there are no "good days" without her. ((HUGS))
You will always remember no matter how much time has passed. ((hug))
Thinking of you and Freja today. What a beautiful final sentence.
Post a Comment